- 1.1 These terms explain how you may use our website and the terms of the service that we provide to you via the website.
- 1.2 By accessing or using the website, or otherwise indicating your consent, you agree to be bound by these terms and the documents referred to in them. If you do not agree with or accept any of these terms, you should stop using the website immediately.
- 1.4 If you have any questions about the website, please contact us. Our contact details are as follows:
Address: Funding Acquisition Services Limited (t/a Claims Funding)
Trading Address: Trinity House, Vauxhall Road, Liverpool, L3 6HE
Telephone: 0151 601 3477
Registered Office: Charter House, 5 Pembroke Row, Dublin 2, Ireland
Company Registration: 583138
2. Using the Website
- 2.1 The website is intended for the personal use of those who can access it from within the UK. If you choose to access the website from locations outside the UK, you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- 2.2 We seek to make the website as accessible as possible. If you have any difficulties using the website, please contact us.
3. Terms of Service
- 3.1 We offer a service whereby we market litigation funding to private individuals on behalf of our approved funding partners who are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
- 3.3 We will assess your application and, if it is acceptable, will pass it on to our funding partner, for further processing.
- 3.4 The passing of your application to our funding partner does not guarantee that your funding will be granted – the final decision is at the sole discretion of our funding and is subject to further processing and credit checks.
4. Ownership, use and intellectual property rights
- 4.1 This website, and all intellectual property rights in it (including, but not limited to, any text, images, video, audio or other multimedia content, software or other information or material submitted to or on the website), is owned by, or licensed to, us. We reserve all of our rights in any intellectual property in connection with these terms.
- 4.2 Nothing in these Terms grants you any legal rights in the website other than as necessary to enable you to access the website and engage the functionality provided on it. You agree not to adjust, circumvent or delete anything contained on the website.
5. Accuracy of information and availability of the Website
- 5.1 We cannot guarantee that the information contained on the website is accurate, up-to-date and free from bugs. Any reliance that you may place on the information available on this website is at your own risk.
- 5.2 We may suspend or terminate operation of the website at any time as we see fit.
- 5.3 Content is provided for your general information purposes only and to inform you about us and our products and services and other websites that may be of interest. It does not constitute technical, financial or legal advice or any other type of advice and should not be relied on for any purposes.
- 5.4 We do not guarantee that the website is available at all times, nor do we promise the uninterrupted use by you of the website.
6. Hyperlinks and third party sites
The website may contain hyperlinks or references to websites run by third parties. Any such hyperlinks or references are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over third party websites and accept no legal responsibility for any content, material or information contained in them. The display of any hyperlink and reference to any third party website does not mean that we endorse that third party’s website, products or services. Your use of a third party website may be governed by the terms and conditions of that third party website.
No changes to these terms are valid or have any effect unless agreed by us in writing. We reserve the right to vary these terms from time to time. Our updated terms will be displayed on the website and, by continuing to use and access the website following such changes, you agree to be bound by any variation made by us. It is your responsibility to check these terms from time to time to verify such variations.
8. Governing Law
These terms are governed by, and will be construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales.